A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT ME
I live in Crowfield Plantation in Goose Creek, South Carolina and have lived in the Charleston area for over 40 years. I have been blessed with 4 sons, Tommie, Chad, Matthew and Michael; 3 beautiful and wonderful daughters-in-law, Summer, Alicia and Alma. The joy of my life is my 7 grandchildren...5 boys and two girls. (As you can see, the girls in this family are highly outnumbered!) My grandchildren, Douglas, Lauryssa, Yasha, Elijah, Caiden, Jon & Bella, are very special and definitely contribute to keeping me young! (Pictures of the family are shown below.)
I came from a large family who has given me unconditional love and support all my life. My Mom and Dad, who are unfortunately no longer with us but continue to inspire me in my life, always taught their children and grandchildren to live by the Golden Rule, and I have always strived to live up to their teachings.
I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, 4 wonderful brothers-in-law and 2 sisters-in-law (who are more like brothers and sisters than in-laws) and more nephews and nieces than I can count! Our family has always been very close and continue to get together at least twice a year- once during the summer and at Christmas time. I believe the last count was over 100 immediate family, and we continue to grow! As you can see, these are quite some reunions! We credit all this to our wonderful Mom and Dad who taught us that family is everything, and the meaning of unconditional love.
As a Broker in Charge for a successful real estate company, I realized that the success of my office was the result of treating my agents with respect and consideration of their needs. With this philosophy, in a short period of time I was able to bring my office from number 3 to the number 1 profit center for the company.
I felt that there was a need for this same philosophy in a real estate company serving the Charleston area. All clients should feel that they are important and respected, and should feel comfortable that their agent understands and respects their specific needs, and will work for them with knowledge and integrity.
With this is mind I decided to open Charleston Real Estate Professionals with the following mission statement:
We will at all times provide only the best service possible. We will listen
carefully to the needs of our clients and work tirelessly to ensure that those
needs are met cheerfully and efficiently. Our clients will always be treated
with the utmost respect and care. Our clients will know that we specialize in
them and their real estate needs. We will always strive to be the one real estate
company that comes to mind whenever they, their friends or families have the
need for a real estate professional.
· 35 years experience as a real estate paralegal and title insurance agent, bringing to you extensive experience in real estate closing, potential title problems and mortgage lending
· 10 years experience as a Realtor®
· 2 years as Broker in Charge of a leading Century 21 company
· Member of the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors® and National Association of Realtors®
· Director on the MLS Board of Directors, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors®, currently serving on the Professional Standards Committee.
· State Director for the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors®
· Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, (GRI), Certified Relocation Expert
· Founding member of the North Area Top Producers Club
· Masters Designation, Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Realtor of Distinction
· Owner and Broker in Charge of Charleston Real Estate Professionals
There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that are complicated and daunting.
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I’m experienced, because I’m professional . . .and because I care.